For those people.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker's whiskers twitched and his whip of a tail scraped the dark soil, "A favor, hmm? I'm interested, go on."

"I want you to fight me as hard as you can, and never stop until I've become a good fighter. I don't care how much pain I go through. Keep fighting. Use every technique you know, except for the killing ones. I want to feel your power."

Mothflight wrote:
She growled. "Gladly," she hissed and eyed her mentor as if he were nothing more than a piece of prey. She flexed her shoulders and claws before lunging at him.

Ripplejaw met her blow with one of equal strength. As her claws raked his side, his claws caught her ear and tore it. He felt her blood splatter against his paw and jumped back. "You haven't convinced me yet, little warrior."

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Iceleaf only continued to growl before slashing his pelt
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Lostwhisker stopped sharpening his claws in surprise, "Well I suppose. I hope you don't die, though. I'll try not to kill you. Though, pray, tell me, has anyone ever used the combat moves I've shown you today?"

(Is he up to something-- it's like he idolizes him XD)

_________________
In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet
Counting seconds through the night and got carried away
So now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf only continued to growl before slashing his pelt

Ripplejaw bared his teeth as her claws slashed at her thick pelt. "Is that all you've got? Show me your killing moves! These moves won't win you a battle! I thought you wanted to be the most powerful warrior to have lived!

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker stopped sharpening his claws in surprise, "Well I suppose. I hope you don't die, though. I'll try not to kill you. Though, pray, tell me, has anyone ever used the combat moves I've shown you today?"

(Is he up to something-- it's like he idolizes him XD)

(He views Lostwhisker as his key to becoming a great warrior, and knows he won't hesitate to do the worst. *hint*)

He shook his head. "No, they haven't. Which is why I want you to continue attacking me. The more pain I feel, the stronger I will become."

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child


Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:53 pm

(ok. this is mine)

Gorsefoot-A lithe gray tabby tom with green eyes and black paws. He is cunning and wicked, loving to kill cats in th most creative and bloody way possible.

(aaaaand a few random cats for him to kill. do you want to make some cats too?)

Foxfang-A dark ginger tom with black paws/tail tip/chest/ears. One of his eyes is amber and the other is a deep chocolate brown. He is very stoic and unemotional, but fights like a lion for his clan.

Goldenpath-A light brown she-cat with a golden-brown stripe down her back and blue eyes. She is very trusting of cats, which puts her at a great weakness.

Hawktail-A dark brown tom with a black tail and amber eyes. He is playful and joking, a lot like Thunderstep.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:54 pm

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
(ok. this is mine)

Gorsefoot-A lithe gray tabby tom with green eyes and black paws. He is cunning and wicked, loving to kill cats in th most creative and bloody way possible.

(aaaaand a few random cats for him to kill. do you want to make some cats too?)

Foxfang-A dark ginger tom with black paws/tail tip/chest/ears. One of his eyes is amber and the other is a deep chocolate brown. He is very stoic and unemotional, but fights like a lion for his clan.

Goldenpath-A light brown she-cat with a golden-brown stripe down her back and blue eyes. She is very trusting of cats, which puts her at a great weakness.

Hawktail-A dark brown tom with a black tail and amber eyes. He is playful and joking, a lot like Thunderstep.

(I will once we kill these cats off. Also, perhaps we can do the possession so that Darkclaw loses control of his body, but still has control of his mind? It will be interesting to roleplay his thoughts on what Gorsefoot does to him.)

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Guesswho
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Lostwhisker nodded in submission and stood, "Fine, I will not hold back and it is likely that you will black out and awake back in your cozy nest bleeding from all angles- but, if that is what you want. I live to serve the prodigies," his last words were full of sarcasm and he waited for the tom to ready himself.

_________________
In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet
Counting seconds through the night and got carried away
So now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Guesswho
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

(Can one Thunderstep like I Thunderstep? That, my friends. is the question.)

_________________
In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet
Counting seconds through the night and got carried away
So now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Mothflight
Politician
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf only continued to growl before slashing his pelt

Ripplejaw bared his teeth as her claws slashed at her thick pelt. "Is that all you've got? Show me your killing moves! These moves won't win you a battle! I thought you wanted to be the most powerful warrior to have lived!"

"I do!" she hissed. She eyed him again and tried to imagine him as the cat she liked the least; her younger sister, Azula. If it weren't for Azula, Iceleaf would've still been with her old group—maybe even their leader by now! Iceleaf crouched and, while keeping the image of Azula in her head, lunged at her mentor once more. She sank her claws deep into and pelt and even gave a dark chuckle when she saw the blood welling around her paws.

_________________
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place.—Iroh
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

{I kind of want Seed to join the DF in the future}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker nodded in submission and stood, "Fine, I will not hold back and it is likely that you will black out and awake back in your cozy nest bleeding from all angles- but, if that is what you want. I live to serve the prodigies," his last words were full of sarcasm and he waited for the tom to ready himself.

(I was thinking to make things interesting Lostwhisker, in his maniacal, evil ways, could prevent Nighttalon from blacking out to carry out the favor.)

Nighttalon shook himself, surprised to find that his injuries had healed. Did Flameclaw do that? Or Lostwhisker? He tensed, ready for Lostwhisker's first attack.

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf only continued to growl before slashing his pelt

Ripplejaw bared his teeth as her claws slashed at her thick pelt. "Is that all you've got? Show me your killing moves! These moves won't win you a battle! I thought you wanted to be the most powerful warrior to have lived!"

"I do!" she hissed. She eyed him again and tried to imagine him as the cat she liked the least; her younger sister, Azula. If it weren't for Azula, Iceleaf would've still been with her old group—maybe even their leader by now! Iceleaf crouched and, while keeping the image of Azula in her head, lunged at her mentor once more. She sank her claws deep into and pelt and even gave a dark chuckle when she saw the blood welling around her paws.

He snarled. "Now that's more like it!" He slashed at her sides, sinking his teeth into her shoulder. He bit down with all his might.

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
{I kind of want Seed to join the DF in the future}

(That would be interesting.)

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child


Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Gorsefoot sat licking his claws by the sludge river,waiting for his favorite apprentice to show up.

(that would be cool! am i allowed to be as gorey and detailed as possible with this, or should i hold off?)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:01 pm

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
Gorsefoot sat licking his claws by the sludge river,waiting for his favorite apprentice to show up.

(that would be cool! am i allowed to be as gorey and detailed as possible with this, or should i hold off?)

(As long as it's kept PG-15. Don't go too overboard and go into the R and X areas. But you can be about twice/three times as gorey as the normal forums would allow. You could be a bit different and more descriptive with the possession...)

Darkclaw padded into the clearing. "Hello, Gorsefoot!" He mewed cheerily.

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:01 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf only continued to growl before slashing his pelt

Ripplejaw bared his teeth as her claws slashed at her thick pelt. "Is that all you've got? Show me your killing moves! These moves won't win you a battle! I thought you wanted to be the most powerful warrior to have lived!"

"I do!" she hissed. She eyed him again and tried to imagine him as the cat she liked the least; her younger sister, Azula. If it weren't for Azula, Iceleaf would've still been with her old group—maybe even their leader by now! Iceleaf crouched and, while keeping the image of Azula in her head, lunged at her mentor once more. She sank her claws deep into and pelt and even gave a dark chuckle when she saw the blood welling around her paws.

He snarled. "Now that's more like it!" He slashed at her sides, sinking his teeth into her shoulder. He bit down with all his might.

She did her best to ignore the pain and grabbed him by his scruff. She threw him to the side as if he were worth nothing.

_________________
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place.—Iroh
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 pm



Ripplejaw recovered quickly. He sprang at Iceleaf and wrapped his paws around her shoulders, dragging her to the ground. Screeching, he pummeled her stomach with his hind paws.

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Guesswho
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:07 pm

cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker nodded in submission and stood, "Fine, I will not hold back and it is likely that you will black out and awake back in your cozy nest bleeding from all angles- but, if that is what you want. I live to serve the prodigies," his last words were full of sarcasm and he waited for the tom to ready himself.

(I was thinking to make things interesting Lostwhisker, in his maniacal, evil ways, could prevent Nighttalon from blacking out to carry out the favor.)

Nighttalon shook himself, surprised to find that his injuries had healed. Did Flameclaw do that? Or Lostwhisker? He tensed, ready for Lostwhisker's first attack.

(I think it would be sweet for Lostwhisker to have healing powers in the DF to torture the apprentices- to make them keep fighting)

Lostwhisker smiled darkly and his amber eyes transitioned into their usual dim state. He unsheathed his long claws and sunk them into the forest soil, "Farewell," he laughed and lunged forward like a bullet- he side stepped when he was an inch away from the dark tom and latched his claws onto his neck fur. Once he had a good grip, he twisted his body and slammed Nighttalon onto the ground.

_________________
In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet
Counting seconds through the night and got carried away
So now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child


Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:07 pm

cocokat wrote:
~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
Gorsefoot sat licking his claws by the sludge river,waiting for his favorite apprentice to show up.

(that would be cool! am i allowed to be as gorey and detailed as possible with this, or should i hold off?)

(As long as it's kept PG-15. Don't go too overboard and go into the R and X areas. But you can be about twice/three times as gorey as the normal forums would allow. You could be a bit different and more descriptive with the possession...)

Darkclaw padded into the clearing. "Hello, Gorsefoot!" He mewed cheerily.

(ok)

Gorsefoot grinned and stood up. "Hello, Darkclaw! And right on time, too. Well done!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker nodded in submission and stood, "Fine, I will not hold back and it is likely that you will black out and awake back in your cozy nest bleeding from all angles- but, if that is what you want. I live to serve the prodigies," his last words were full of sarcasm and he waited for the tom to ready himself.

(I was thinking to make things interesting Lostwhisker, in his maniacal, evil ways, could prevent Nighttalon from blacking out to carry out the favor.)

Nighttalon shook himself, surprised to find that his injuries had healed. Did Flameclaw do that? Or Lostwhisker? He tensed, ready for Lostwhisker's first attack.

(I think it would be sweet for Lostwhisker to have healing powers in the DF to torture the apprentices- to make them keep fighting)

Lostwhisker smiled darkly and his amber eyes transitioned into their usual dim state. He unsheathed his long claws and sunk them into the forest soil, "Farewell," he laughed and lunged forward like a bullet- he side stepped when he was an inch away from the dark tom and latched his claws onto his neck fur. Once he had a good grip, he twisted his body and slammed Nighttalon onto the ground.

(Sounds good! For here, you may do that. It'll be interesting as he keeps on healing Night over and over so he can keep attacking him.)

Nighttalon hissed up at Lostwhisker. "More! I want to feel and understand your power! Show me all the techniques that make you such a fearful cat."

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
cocokat wrote:
~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
Gorsefoot sat licking his claws by the sludge river,waiting for his favorite apprentice to show up.

(that would be cool! am i allowed to be as gorey and detailed as possible with this, or should i hold off?)

(As long as it's kept PG-15. Don't go too overboard and go into the R and X areas. But you can be about twice/three times as gorey as the normal forums would allow. You could be a bit different and more descriptive with the possession...)

Darkclaw padded into the clearing. "Hello, Gorsefoot!" He mewed cheerily.

(ok)

Gorsefoot grinned and stood up. "Hello, Darkclaw! And right on time, too. Well done!"

Darkclaw flicked his tail. "Thank you, Gorsefoot!" He purred.

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

cocokat wrote:
Ripplejaw recovered quickly. He sprang at Iceleaf and wrapped his paws around her shoulders, dragging her to the ground. Screeching, he pummeled her stomach with his hind paws.

The she-cat growled and kicked him with her forepaws. Once she stood up, she lunged towards him and pinned him down. She put an unsheathed paw on his throat. "I would kill you at this very moment," she mewed. "But you're far too useful for me." But she still didn't move her paw away from his throat.

_________________
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place.—Iroh


Last edited by Mothflight on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:


Ripplejaw recovered quickly. He sprang at Iceleaf and wrapped his paws around her shoulders, dragging her to the ground. Screeching, he pummeled her stomach with his hind paws.

The she-cat growled and kicked him with her forepaws. Once she stood up, she lunged towards him and pinned him down. She put an unsheathed paw on his throat. "I would kill you at this very moment," she mewed. "But you're far too useful for me." But she still didn't move her paw away from his throat.

He smiled cruelly. "Tell me, Iceleaf. What are you willing to do to achieve power?"

_________________
Eνєη ιƒ ωє ∂ι∂ αcнєινє ρєяƒєcтιση, тнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ вє ωαя. ωє cσυℓ∂ ηєνєя αgяєє ση ωнαт ρєяƒєcтιση ιѕ. ~ Me
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 pm

She looked at him with interest. "Whatever do you mean?"


Last edited by Mothflight on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Lostwhisker, scoffed, "That, my prodigy, was just the take-down." He ripped Nighttalon's skin with his long claws then sunk his- practically fangs- into his neck. The blood pooled in his mouth and with a claw still dug deep into the warriors chest, he flung Nighttalon like a kit into a tree. He didn't stop, he slammed the warrior into the tree repeatedly. The noise echoed through the whole Dark Forest. THUD, THUD THUD. He flung the warrior towards nearby brambles and while in air, he reached out a claw and tore it down his face.

_________________
In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet
Counting seconds through the night and got carried away
So now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   

Back to top Go down
 
CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Back to top 
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Do you agree or disagree
» IvanHoe 46 Tests
» sculpting hugh jackman wolverine 1:1 testing
» Glass
» Wb2UCI

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: