CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:18 pm

{Random cat idea: Harespring- former kittypet who joined the clan after his housefolk were killed in a house fire. He is playful and fun loving and tends to want to play around at the most unnecessary times. He isn't very serious though he can when he wants to be. He is known to be rather hyperactive and is more trouble than he's worth. He's a sloppy fighter and isn't very good at hunting either, often coming back with nothing to show for his efforts. He tends to sneak away to his old neighborhood and get food from the twolegs living there.}
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
{Random cat idea: Harespring- former kittypet who joined the clan after his housefolk were killed in a house fire. He is playful and fun loving and tends to want to play around at the most unnecessary times. He isn't very serious though he can when he wants to be. He is known to be rather hyperactive and is more trouble than he's worth. He's a sloppy fighter and isn't very good at hunting either, often coming back with nothing to show for his efforts. He tends to sneak away to his old neighborhood and get food from the twolegs living there.}

(Kind of like Thunderstep the first part)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:

(What do you want to do with him first?)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:29 pm

{I suppose I could try using him in a short roleplay to see if I can use him. If you haven't guessed by the personalities off all my cats, I don't normally use happy characters.}
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Guesswho wrote:
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:

(Kind of like Thunderstep the first part)

{XD I suppose so}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:31 pm

(Yeah, I can tell. Do whatever you find necessary.)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:31 pm

cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Immediately, he leapt to the side and clawed Nighttalon's hind leg, flinging him forward into the tree's behind him. The two trees at the front of the clump were bunched closely together, a big enough gap for Nighttalon's head to fit into. After the blow to the hind leg, Lostwhisker bounded forward and up a tree in the clump. He had disappeared from view... for now.

Nighttalon twisted his head and pulled it free from in between the two trees. He looked wildly around for Lostwhisker, feeling fear creep through him when he couldn't find the tom.
Lostwhisker clung to a branch above and leaped down onto the tom, with claws unsheathed pulling him by his neck fur down to the ground, "Don't stand around like a lump!" He got off the tom and stood, "I could have killed you but lucky- Flameclaw made me promise not to. Get up, let me teach you."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Immediately, he leapt to the side and clawed Nighttalon's hind leg, flinging him forward into the tree's behind him. The two trees at the front of the clump were bunched closely together, a big enough gap for Nighttalon's head to fit into. After the blow to the hind leg, Lostwhisker bounded forward and up a tree in the clump. He had disappeared from view... for now.

Nighttalon twisted his head and pulled it free from in between the two trees. He looked wildly around for Lostwhisker, feeling fear creep through him when he couldn't find the tom.
Lostwhisker clung to a branch above and leaped down onto the tom, with claws unsheathed pulling him by his neck fur down to the ground, "Don't stand around like a lump!" He got off the tom and stood, "I could have killed you but lucky- Flameclaw made me promise not to. Get up, let me teach you."

Nighttalon got up obediently. He waited patiently for Lostwhisker to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
{I suppose I could try using him in a short roleplay to see if I can use him. If you haven't guessed by the personalities off all my cats, I don't normally use happy characters.}
(Yah you pretty much are pissing of Smokestorm XD)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:45 pm

cocokat wrote:
(Yeah, I can tell. Do whatever you find necessary.)

{Alright. Here goes nothing.}

"Look out below!" Harespring's loud yowl sounded as he dropped from a branch overhanging Hawk River. Sure there wasn't anyone below him, but that didn't mean he could act as if there was right? With a loud splash, the white and dark brown maine coon vanished into the water, flinching slightly at the impact, but grateful for the cooling water to ease off he sweltering Greenleaf heat. Back as a kittypet he had never noticed how painful the terrible heat was while lying inside of an air conditioned home, however in the wild, he had no such luck. Sure Leafbare would be fine for him, but it this weather, it was hard to have fun doing anything else but swim. Resurfacing, a goofy grin was plastered on his face as he thought of something else he could do except hunt. Hunt? The tom froze, almost sinking back under as he recalled he was supposed to be on a hunting patrol but wandered off to go for a swim. Again. Crawling onto the bank and shaking out his thick pelt, he thought for a moment. He could hunt, or he could place fireants in some poor warrior's nest and see how the reacted tonight. It took barely a moment before he was off searching for a nice ant hill.

Guesswho wrote:
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
(Yah you pretty much are pissing of Smokestorm XD)

{Rippletail is just a grump and I love him. He's in every rp I've ever been in and was my first ever warrior oc. He is meant to piss off all the Smokestorm's of the world XD}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

(Do you want me to jump in with a cat?)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 pm

{Um sure. I'm not sure that was enough to see if I can roleplay a happy cat}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 pm

(I'll do Mosswhisker since she is pretty much attracted to every tom she sees.)

Mosswhisker bounded out of the ferns. "Hi, Harespring!" She mewed, a bit bubbly.
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

{XD True}

The hyper active maine coon came to a halt at Mosswhisker's sudden appearance, or something like that. With the water droplets still keeping him somewhat cool, Harespring was bouncing up and down like his namesake, eager to carry out his plans. "Hey Mosswhisker! I'm not doing anything like going to put fireant's in Rippletail's nest or something! That's just crazy! Where did you get the idea?"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 pm

She pricked her ears. "What? Did you do that or something?"
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 pm

"Like I said that's crazy!" The former kittypet meowed, his bouncing seemingly getting more frequent the long her remained there. "I would never do something that hilariously funny in my entire lifetime. Nopity nope nope nope! Nothing wrong going on here!" Harespring gave another goofy grin which honestly was the tom's signature move when he was up to something. She'll never suspect! He laughed to himself, clearly thinking he wasn't in any was suspicious.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm

(I feel like your more normal when you do serious cats... do you do evil cats?)

Mosswhisker shook her head. "Whatever you say." She brightened. "Want to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:16 pm

(Did it not post? aflansdfn)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:18 pm

{I've done evil cats before so yes. Serious and evil are really the only ones I've ever done human or animal}

"Sure!" The tome meowed, his eyes growing wide as his original plans were completely forgotten. In fact, he had also forgot that swimming was exactly what he came from doing. Spinning around in circles in his excitement, looking quite similar to a dog her meowed a quick, "Let's go!" Before dashing back towards the water.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Mosswhisker jumped in after him, yelping as she landed in a particularly deep spot.

Last edited by cocokat on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:22 pm

The former kittypet splashed around in the water, his paws churning as he swam about, enjoying the cool liquid bathing his back. He was completely oblivious to Mosswhisker landing in the deeper water as she continued to play and splash about. Somewhere in the back of him mind, he felt the nagging sensation that he had forgotten allot of things that were important, but he brushed them off, more intent on having fun.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Mosswhisker splashed him, purring.
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Guesswho wrote:
(Did it not post? aflansdfn)

{Nope XD}
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 pm

"Turn your back to those patch of trees," he ordered, "Now when I lunge at you, leap to the side and really dig your claws into my hind leg to propel me into those two trees. When I'm trying to get my head out of them, quickly climb up a nearby tree where you will disappear and have the upper hand- you know where I am but I don't know where you are. Don't stay up there all night- we have more training to do- this is the basics."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Nighttalon nodded. He waited for Lostwhisker to lunge at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: