CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:58 pm

She sighed. "I suppose I could wait a few more moons."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 pm

He started rubbing his tail along her spine, drawing his tongue slowly along the side of her face. "Are you sure?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:00 pm

"Yes. I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:01 pm

He shrugged. "Because I never said I wouldn't do it now."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 pm

She purred. "On second thought… now would be a good time."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm

He grinned. "You sound less enthusiastic than before."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

She licked his cheek and she gazed at him with lust-filled eyes. "Just do it."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

"I'm still waiting."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:09 pm

"Waiting?"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:09 pm

"For you to show enthusiasm."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm

"And how shall I do that?"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm

(Should we continue this via PM?)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:15 pm

(Sure.)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:15 pm

(Sending.)
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

cocokat wrote:
~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
cocokat wrote:
cocokat wrote:
(nooooo D: buh-bye)

Gorsefoot followed the tom closely as he hunted, his new dark pelt making it easy to blend in with the shadows. When the tom stopped for a moment, he padded out of the bushes. "Caught anything, Foxfang?"

The other stopped and looked up, keeping that stoic expression he always seemed to wear. "Hello, Darkclaw. No, I have not. Have you scented anything?"

"Stay here and I'll look around. I've already hunted for the day, so I don't want to steal your turn." He bounded off until he was a reasonable distance away, then began to work. He grabbed some vines, a sturdy stick, and found a reasonably large rock. He pushed the rock over to a tree, tied the vines around it, and then darted up the tree. He slung the vine over a sturdy branch and leaped back down, wrapping it around another tree. Then he stuck the stick in the ground and pulled hard on the vine, tugging the heavy rock up until it was hidden by the leaves of the tree. He looped the end of the vine around the stick and hid behind the tree.

"Foxfang, HELP!!!"

Darkclaw's mind was racing. What are you doing?

You'll see... Gorsefoot waited as Foxfang came running.  When Foxfang's paw hit the stick, it dislodged, whipping away. Foxfang barely had time to react as the vine loosened and thr heavy boulder came crashing down.

ccccCCCCCCRRRRRUNCH!!!!

Darkclaw watched in horror, still having no control over his body. What was that for! You-you killed him!

Gorsefoot grinned, padding over to the tom. He was barely alive, but slowly dying, the rock covering his entire back and shoulders. Blood pooled around him and dribbled from his jaws, and he looked up in confusion, his eyes wide and full of shock. "W-wh........wh.....why........"

Gorsefoot chuckled and tilted the tom's head up sharply with his claws. "Say hello to Starclan, brother."

Darkclaw watched the scene, horrified.

Foxfang coughed weakly and blood splattered on the grass. "G.....G-gorse........foot?" Before the tom could say anything else, the light faded from his eyes and he slumped to the ground.

One down, two to go...
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:15 pm

cocokat wrote:
cocokat wrote:
cocokat wrote:
(nooooo D: buh-bye)

Gorsefoot followed the tom closely as he hunted, his new dark pelt making it easy to blend in with the shadows. When the tom stopped for a moment, he padded out of the bushes. "Caught anything, Foxfang?"

The other stopped and looked up, keeping that stoic expression he always seemed to wear. "Hello, Darkclaw. No, I have not. Have you scented anything?"

"Stay here and I'll look around. I've already hunted for the day, so I don't want to steal your turn." He bounded off until he was a reasonable distance away, then began to work. He grabbed some vines, a sturdy stick, and found a reasonably large rock. He pushed the rock over to a tree, tied the vines around it, and then darted up the tree. He slung the vine over a sturdy branch and leaped back down, wrapping it around another tree. Then he stuck the stick in the ground and pulled hard on the vine, tugging the heavy rock up until it was hidden by the leaves of the tree. He looped the end of the vine around the stick and hid behind the tree.

"Foxfang, HELP!!!"

Darkclaw's mind was racing. What are you doing?

You'll see... Gorsefoot waited as Foxfang came running.  When Foxfang's paw hit the stick, it dislodged, whipping away. Foxfang barely had time to react as the vine loosened and thr heavy boulder came crashing down.

ccccCCCCCCRRRRRUNCH!!!!

Darkclaw watched in horror, still having no control over his body. What was that for! You-you killed him!

Gorsefoot grinned, padding over to the tom. He was barely alive, but slowly dying, the rock covering his entire back and shoulders. Blood pooled around him and dribbled from his jaws, and he looked up in confusion, his eyes wide and full of shock. "W-wh........wh.....why........"

Gorsefoot chuckled and tilted the tom's head up sharply with his claws. "Say hello to Starclan, brother."

Darkclaw watched the scene, horrified.

Foxfang coughed weakly and blood splattered on the grass. "G.....G-gorse........foot?" Before the tom could say anything else, the light faded from his eyes and he slumped to the ground.

One down, two to go...

[sub]What do you mean, two to go?
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 pm

(You guys are roleplaying? It's the 4th of July!)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:55 pm

(Lol! I don't really do anything for Independence Day other than watch the fireworks on TV, so… )
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Hush! Gorsefoot unsheathed his claws and drew them down a tree. I may be in your body, but I can loosen the flow a bit so you feel whatever I do to you... He held up his claws to one cheek.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

(Just popped in to say I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night. I'm typing this on my phone currently on the way to fireworks.)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

(Okay! I'll be watching the fireworks on tv anyway, so I wouldn't have been on either.)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am

(Well the fireworks ended early because it started raining Razz Why does this always happen to me?)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 am

Hush! Gorsefoot unsheathed his claws and drew them down a tree. I may be in your body, but I can loosen the flow a bit so you feel whatever I do to you... He held up his claws to one cheek.

Please don't. Darkclaw begged him silently.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 am

(xD Which is kinda why I always stay at home to see them. Oh, and it's your turn.)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:07 am

(Meh. We were going to go to Florida like we usually do for the 4th, but we had to cancel because of the surgery one of my family members had to go through. So I'm sorta depressed. I would've been going to the beach tomorrow...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: