CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:08 pm

(I'd miss Thunderstep though xD)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 pm

She only hissed and clawed his cheek in response.

(Sure, Mist. And him leaving would be interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 pm

(Oh, he'd be around)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Mothflight wrote:
She only hissed and clawed his cheek in response.

(Sure, Mist. And him leaving would be interesting.)

Ripplejaw snarled. "Is that the best you can do? That won't get you to leader, Iceleaf!"

Guesswho wrote:
(Oh, he'd be around)

(Good)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Her only response was an annoyed growl. "I would be better if we weren't fighting in the water!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:16 pm

"Get used to it!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:17 pm

(Gtg)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:18 pm

(Okay.)

"I'm trying!"

Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
"I am not! Where did you get a mouse-brained idea like that!?"

"You kept staring at him, first of all. And you look dreamy."

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf gave a small squeak when she saw Nighttalon as he woke up.

Ripplejaw growled. "Come on, Iceleaf. Training time."

Guesswho wrote:
"Have you ever drowned before?" He chuckled, twitching his ears in excitement.

Nighttalon shook his head. His voice had an edge of excitement as he spoke. "No. I'm assuming that means the Death King is going to teach me about it."

Lostwhisker nodded but looked him with a serious look, "I'm going to instruct you on what to do, tell you what it's like. You must listen with all your attention. After that, I will drown you. I won't help you survive- you will do it all on your own. You're ready, okay? I'll teach you ways to get out but I will drown you to kill you. You must be stronger. Don't be afraid to claw my face off- survival of the fittest," he said this with a hint of worry in his voice, "This can be fatal- survive."

(This should be where Nighttalon shows how strong he's gotten from Lostwhisker's training)

(Okay. Just to let you know, I still have to get used to roleplaying in a PG-15 format again, so you might have to be a bit lenient with Lostwhisker for now xD)

Nighttalon nodded, focusing his attention on Lostwhisker. "I'm listening."

Lostwhisker looked at him intently, "When you drown, cats have the instinct to try to breath right away. That's stupid- fluid will fill up your lungs and you will lose conscious then just die because you can't breath. In layman's terms at least. What you want to do is take a deep breath before going under- the more you practice holding your breath- the better you get. Hold it for as long as you can and don't give up or else you lose it. If the grip is sloppy- you can sneak past their paw and take a breath. Also, get a good foothold somewhere and push up with your hind legs- they are the strongest part of your body. When your in a losing fight- stop fighting and play dead. When their grip loosens, slid away or suddenly claw them," he paused then flicked his tail, "I'm not teaching you how to die- I'm teaching you how to get out of it. Your fighting is excellent but when something unexpected happens- you have to know how to live."

Last edited by Guesswho on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm

(YES horrible timing)
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:47 pm

cocokat wrote:
~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Hush! Gorsefoot unsheathed his claws and drew them down a tree. I may be in your body, but I can loosen the flow a bit so you feel whatever I do to you... He held up his claws to one cheek.

Please don't. Darkclaw begged him silently.

Then hush. Gorsefoot padded back to camp.

Darkclaw stayed silent even though he hated what Gorsefoot was doing.

Gorsefoot looked around camp, finally spotting Goldenpath grooming herself near the entrance. He grinned and slunk up behind her, keeping low. "Pssst! Goldenpath!"

The brown she-cat looked up sharply. "Who's there?" At least she had enough sense to whisper back.

"It's me, Darkclaw! We need to talk!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

(Back from the party.)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Mothflight wrote:
(Okay.)

"I'm trying!"

"Then try harder!"

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
"I am not! Where did you get a mouse-brained idea like that!?"

"You kept staring at him, first of all. And you look dreamy."

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf gave a small squeak when she saw Nighttalon as he woke up.

Ripplejaw growled. "Come on, Iceleaf. Training time."

Guesswho wrote:
"Have you ever drowned before?" He chuckled, twitching his ears in excitement.

Nighttalon shook his head. His voice had an edge of excitement as he spoke. "No. I'm assuming that means the Death King is going to teach me about it."

Lostwhisker nodded but looked him with a serious look, "I'm going to instruct you on what to do, tell you what it's like. You must listen with all your attention. After that, I will drown you. I won't help you survive- you will do it all on your own. You're ready, okay? I'll teach you ways to get out but I will drown you to kill you. You must be stronger. Don't be afraid to claw my face off- survival of the fittest," he said this with a hint of worry in his voice, "This can be fatal- survive."

(This should be where Nighttalon shows how strong he's gotten from Lostwhisker's training)

(Okay. Just to let you know, I still have to get used to roleplaying in a PG-15 format again, so you might have to be a bit lenient with Lostwhisker for now xD)

Nighttalon nodded, focusing his attention on Lostwhisker. "I'm listening."

Lostwhisker looked at him intently, "When you drown, cats have the instinct to try to breath right away. That's stupid- fluid will fill up your lungs and you will lose conscious then just die because you can't breath. In layman's terms at least. What you want to do is take a deep breath before going under- the more you practice holding your breath- the better you get. Hold it for as long as you can and don't give up or else you lose it. If the grip is sloppy- you can sneak past their paw and take a breath. Also, get a good foothold somewhere and push up with your hind legs- they are the strongest part of your body. When your in a losing fight- stop fighting and play dead. When their grip loosens, slid away or suddenly claw them," he paused then flicked his tail, "I'm not teaching you how to die- I'm teaching you how to get out of it. Your fighting is excellent but when something unexpected happens- you have to know how to live."

Nighttalon nodded. "Okay. I'm ready."

cocokat wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Hush! Gorsefoot unsheathed his claws and drew them down a tree. I may be in your body, but I can loosen the flow a bit so you feel whatever I do to you... He held up his claws to one cheek.

Please don't. Darkclaw begged him silently.

Then hush. Gorsefoot padded back to camp.

Darkclaw stayed silent even though he hated what Gorsefoot was doing.

Gorsefoot looked around camp, finally spotting Goldenpath grooming herself near the entrance. He grinned and slunk up behind her, keeping low. "Pssst! Goldenpath!"

The brown she-cat looked up sharply. "Who's there?" At least she had enough sense to whisper back.

"It's me, Darkclaw! We need to talk!"

Darkclaw didn't want to watch, but he really didn't have an option.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:30 pm

(Hope you had a great time there.)

The she-cat only continued to growl in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:31 pm

(It wasn't all that bad. And I responded on the other PM.)

"Come on. Show me your strength."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:38 pm

(I know.)

She groaned. Taking a deep breath, she dove back in and knocked his hind legs again. Immidiately, she firmly pinned him down with both of her unsheathed claws as they dug deep into his pelt.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:46 pm

He smirked. Better. He kicked upward with his hind legs, one of them striking her in the side. He kicked her again with his other hing leg.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:47 pm

She didn't move and only peirced her claws in deeper.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm

He twisted his head and bit down as hard as he could on her forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 pm

As much as it hurt, she still didn't budge. She was determined to prove her mentor that she was strong enough to become a leader.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Keeping his jaws clamped around her paw, Ripplejaw raked his hind claws down Iceleaf's stomach while clawing at her face with his front claws.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm

She finally let go and rose to the surface again.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Ripplejaw rose to the surface with her. "Your resilience is impressive, Iceleaf."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:03 pm

She looked at him. "Thank you… I think." She really didn't know how to respond to such a statement.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

He dipped his head so that his whiskers brushed the water. "Thank you, dear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: