CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:46 pm

(*sharp sorry on my phone *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Guesswho wrote:
"Don't you like the touch of skin to your fur, little one, don't act tough to me- I see through you like a river in the sunlight," he mocked as he flexed his long, sharp claws.
Iceleaf only scoffed. "I do not fear you."
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"Oh but you should my dear. If you ever got a chance to fight me without dying then maybe you would see. Say, I wonder what your kits would say about your power hungry trip. You couldn't kill, you could never kill- not with those kits beady eyes staring at you 'Mother, mother, why are you carrying a cat's head'- blood dripping off your tongue and onto your kits. They won't love you after that- they couldn't even if they wanted to," he said calmly- reading through her. His eyes lost in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 pm

She continued to growl while trying to resist the urge to sink her claws into him. "Leave my kits out of this!" she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:02 pm

He laughed, "Oh now you don't want your kits in this? Maybe you should thought about that before you came here- better yet maybe if you don't want to talk about your precious kits then maybe you shouldn't have had them. Also, if you have any grand ideas about clawing me just know that your head will be shoved into that water so fast and won't be up until you're dead." He smiled darkly, "Hate me? Or do you hate yourself?" An image of her kits appeared in the water next to the

(Starclan can do this so I was just guess DF can too)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:03 pm

(Them* gosh darn it)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

She glared at him after splashing the water, making the image ripple and vanish. "You seem to know exactly what cats fear," she mewed casually.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Mothflight wrote:
She glared at him after splashing the water, making the image ripple and vanish. "You seem to know exactly what cats fear," she mewed casually.
"All cats are so ordinary, it's simple really," he said nonchalantly and narrowed his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

"Tell me, what do I fear, then?"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 pm

(Sorry driving I'll answer when I'm home)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm

cocokat wrote:
~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
(nooooo D: buh-bye)

Gorsefoot followed the tom closely as he hunted, his new dark pelt making it easy to blend in with the shadows. When the tom stopped for a moment, he padded out of the bushes. "Caught anything, Foxfang?"

The other stopped and looked up, keeping that stoic expression he always seemed to wear. "Hello, Darkclaw. No, I have not. Have you scented anything?"

"Stay here and I'll look around. I've already hunted for the day, so I don't want to steal your turn." He bounded off until he was a reasonable distance away, then began to work. He grabbed some vines, a sturdy stick, and found a reasonably large rock. He pushed the rock over to a tree, tied the vines around it, and then darted up the tree. He slung the vine over a sturdy branch and leaped back down, wrapping it around another tree. Then he stuck the stick in the ground and pulled hard on the vine, tugging the heavy rock up until it was hidden by the leaves of the tree. He looped the end of the vine around the stick and hid behind the tree.

"Foxfang, HELP!!!"

Darkclaw's mind was racing. What are you doing?

You'll see... Gorsefoot waited as Foxfang came running. When Foxfang's paw hit the stick, it dislodged, whipping away. Foxfang barely had time to react as the vine loosened and thr heavy boulder came crashing down.

ccccCCCCCCRRRRRUNCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

cocokat wrote:
(nooooo D: buh-bye)

Gorsefoot followed the tom closely as he hunted, his new dark pelt making it easy to blend in with the shadows. When the tom stopped for a moment, he padded out of the bushes. "Caught anything, Foxfang?"

The other stopped and looked up, keeping that stoic expression he always seemed to wear. "Hello, Darkclaw. No, I have not. Have you scented anything?"

"Stay here and I'll look around. I've already hunted for the day, so I don't want to steal your turn." He bounded off until he was a reasonable distance away, then began to work. He grabbed some vines, a sturdy stick, and found a reasonably large rock. He pushed the rock over to a tree, tied the vines around it, and then darted up the tree. He slung the vine over a sturdy branch and leaped back down, wrapping it around another tree. Then he stuck the stick in the ground and pulled hard on the vine, tugging the heavy rock up until it was hidden by the leaves of the tree. He looped the end of the vine around the stick and hid behind the tree.

"Foxfang, HELP!!!"

Darkclaw's mind was racing. What are you doing?

You'll see... Gorsefoot waited as Foxfang came running.  When Foxfang's paw hit the stick, it dislodged, whipping away. Foxfang barely had time to react as the vine loosened and thr heavy boulder came crashing down.

ccccCCCCCCRRRRRUNCH!!!!

Darkclaw watched in horror, still having no control over his body. What was that for! You-you killed him!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Mothflight wrote:
"Tell me, what do I fear, then?"
"Simple, you like to say you fear nothing but I see it- deep down- you fear much and none other than yourself. You fear that you cannot achieve what you say you will. You are true, though, you cannot become leader of your clan. Do you know how many come through here saying that they will be 'the greatest warrior that ever lived'," he mocked and rolled his eyes, "that dream comes to so little. You're afraid you and you're daughter will become what you and you're mother were- and you're right. This Dark Forest will tear you apart, eat you alive, you will lose everything try to gain something that is probably not attainable. I'm sure you would say you fear death, too, but you're wrong. You fear death- everybody fears the vast nothingness that becomes of you. You try so hard, you fight with tooth and claw but in the end you become nothing and you are nothing. That fear grips you so hard that it makes you a good fighter. All good fighters fear death- thats the point of being good. You, Iceleaf, fear what will become of you, you lived in the shadow of you're sister so long you fear you can never claw out of it. Your fear enrages you, frustrates you- that's why you have that pent up aggression you're so avid to show to everyone because you're afraid. You may deny it, push it away, bury it but nevertheless it's there. I don't want to here your scoffs or see your eye rolls. The only thing you are denying is yourself. The truly best fighters acknowledge their fright, know their fright, live with it, while the ones that shove it away are doomed to die. You see Iceleaf, I was once that one, I was once you where I shoved it down, ignored it, and that's why I died. I've learned, all the countless moons I sat awake while the Dark Forest slept and tried to understand how things went so wrong and I found it. I acknowledged my fears, my weaknesses, and bettered myself. So few learn, and the way you're acting you will never learn. That's not my problem. I see you're afraid of what will become of you're kits, I see you're afraid of what they'll think. They are surrounded by the noblest of the clan- how will they react when they see and know. You say you don't fear me but, honey, I would. I would fear the knowledge that I've acquired. I've been all of you- twice over and I've made every mistake so I know things before they occur. Experience and knowledge is all the weapons for the most powerful warriors." His eyes glared at her full of knowledge, full of knowing. He turned and padded back to Nighttalon, "Seek me if you ever find it," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:55 pm

She said nothing and only stared after him.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 pm

(lfhasl;fslkdhg Moth that took me literally ten minutes to type XD)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 pm

(xD)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Ripplejaw twitched an ear. "Well said, Lostwhisker. Come on, Iceleaf. We have more work to do."
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm

She shook her head. "Of course, Ripplejaw."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Ripplejaw glanced at Lostwhisker. "You should go now. We will talk later."
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Lostwhisker cleaned off Nighttalon and healed him all over, "Awake!" He growled, "Enough sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:36 pm

cocokat wrote:
Ripplejaw glanced at Lostwhisker. "You should go now. We will talk later."
"I go where I please," he snapped, "Plus, I need the river to teach him drowning. I'm actually interested to see them train together..."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker cleaned off Nighttalon and healed him all over, "Awake!" He growled, "Enough sleeping!"

At the sound of Lostwhisker's voice, Nighttalon came to. He pushed himself to his paws and looked expectantly at Lostwhisker.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Iceleaf gave a small squeak when she saw Nighttalon as he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:45 pm

"Have you ever drowned before?" He chuckled, twitching his ears in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: