CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm

(It's probably fine.)

Mosswhisker hauled herself out of the river and followed.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:29 pm

cocokat wrote:
(Sounds intense)

Nighttalon felt Lostwhisker tighten his grip on his lower belly, making his legs start to go numb. "Let go, please." He begged.

(I so wanted to do this to see what the PG-15 version of Lost's reaction will be.)

{So you want it dark? Heh- okeee *cracks knuckles*}

Lostwhisker tightened his grip with all his might, "What's that you say? Just let go? Do you feel that? The numbing. Starting at your legs but now creeping up your spine. The world's flittering away and my voice is far away," his claws started to dig at Nighttalon's neck- not enough to kill him but enough to be excruciatingly painful, "You're breath is fleeting now, huh? Struggling with every breath- nay! Fighting for every breath. It just keeps getting harder to breath now- it's labored- almost like choking. Choking on every decision you've made- you pushed her away forever. In all the moments leading up to this, she is the one who comes to mind. All the moments being regrets. Now you're body is pulsing, pain is at every corner and you can no longer focus but on the will to survive. This is what they will feel- this is death. You are and so am I. Death defines, shapes, changes you. Do you want this feeling again. The feeling pathetic? The feeling of drifting in and out of consciousness before you just slip- slip away into the abyss where it's dark and cold and where nobody cares. Where you left those words unsaid and you're empty useless words are floating away.. Just let go. That's what you're mind is saying but you're body refuses, it fights on making you bare the pain for however long it wants to fight. You're heartbeat is slowing and barely pumping enough. You're lungs fill with blood and you're choking. This is what your enemies will feel, what you are feeling, what you will feel when you die. Are you strong enough to do this to someone- to put them through this much pain. Is it worth it to you?!" He spat into his ear with his lips curled exposing his sharp teeth. His long claws were deep in the side of his throat- missing every major vein.

(The pressure point that Lostwhisker is pressing on makes you black out slowly- it should feel like you're dying especially with him clawing at his throat. He wouldn't die of course but it would definitely feel like it. Don't worry- we don't really do this in Ju Jitsu but it's taught)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
(Sounds intense)

Nighttalon felt Lostwhisker tighten his grip on his lower belly, making his legs start to go numb. "Let go, please." He begged.

(I so wanted to do this to see what the PG-15 version of Lost's reaction will be.)

{So you want it dark? Heh- okeee *cracks knuckles*}

Lostwhisker tightened his grip with all his might, "What's that you say? Just let go? Do you feel that? The numbing. Starting at your legs but now creeping up your spine. The world's flittering away and my voice is far away," his claws started to dig at Nighttalon's neck- not enough to kill him but enough to be excruciatingly painful, "You're breath is fleeting now, huh? Struggling with every breath- nay! Fighting for every breath. It just keeps getting harder to breath now- it's labored- almost like choking. Choking on every decision you've made- you pushed her away forever. In all the moments leading up to this, she is the one who comes to mind. All the moments being regrets. Now you're body is pulsing, pain is at every corner and you can no longer focus but on the will to survive. This is what they will feel- this is death. You are and so am I. Death defines, shapes, changes you. Do you want this feeling again. The feeling pathetic? The feeling of drifting in and out of consciousness before you just slip- slip away into the abyss where it's dark and cold and where nobody cares. Where you left those words unsaid and you're empty useless words are floating away.. Just let go. That's what you're mind is saying but you're body refuses, it fights on making you bare the pain for however long it wants to fight. You're heartbeat is slowing and barely pumping enough. You're lungs fill with blood and you're choking. This is what your enemies will feel, what you are feeling, what you will feel when you die. Are you strong enough to do this to someone- to put them through this much pain. Is it worth it to you?!" He spat into his ear with his lips curled exposing his sharp teeth. His long claws were deep in the side of his throat- missing every major vein.

(The pressure point that Lostwhisker is pressing on makes you black out slowly- it should feel like you're dying especially with him clawing at his throat. He wouldn't die of course but it would definitely feel like it. Don't worry- we don't really do this in Ju Jitsu but it's taught)

Nighttalon coughed, blood bubbling at his lips. Blackness edged his vision. He couldn't feel anything below his stomach. The pain in his throat was like fire. "I... can... kill." He choked.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Feeling pleased with himself, Lostwhisker stepped off the tom and pulled his claw out of his throat, "Didn't know you had it in you kid," he purred, "I thought surely you couldn't. Well done." A smile peeked from Lostwhisker's lips- not that anyone saw.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Feeling pleased with himself, Lostwhisker stepped off the tom and pulled his claw out of his throat, "Didn't know you had it in you kid," he purred, "I thought surely you couldn't. Well done." A smile peeked from Lostwhisker's lips- not that anyone saw.

Nighttalon staggered forward, blood dripping from the deep claw-marks in his throat. He coughed, more blood bubbling at his lips. "What... next?"
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm

{My lord what is happening in the DF right now O.o}

Harespring hurled himself up so he grasped one of the lower branches. Scrapping the tree bark with his hind paws, the tom pulled himself up. Slowly but surely he continued this process until reaching a high enough branch that could sustain his weight but hung over the river. Slowly he eased himself forwards, his eyes narrowed in concentration.

{It isn't terrible but it's..... strange. a different style than what I'm used to.}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Mosswhisker looked up, searching the trees for any sign of where Harespring had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

(Uh... I pressed the plus and lol it was like 'Your vote has been casted' akdfljsdfn what does that mean? O.O)

Lostwhisker examined the tom, circling him and seeing the pitiful state he was in, "That's enough- I promised not to kill you and you're halfway there... But if you think you can then I guess who am I to argue-" He launched himself under the tom and lifted him off his paws- throwing him across the forest.

(Nighttalon better have a high pain tolerance Shocked
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Letting loose a loud yowl, the tom flung himself from the branch, towards the water below. His paws churned air as the water approached almost fast enough to make him sick. Just the way he liked it. Swallowing a massive gulp of air, Harespring struck the water, his thick pelt protecting him from the worst of the impact. His yellow eyes scanned the river, seeing nothing but water, rocks and plant life on either side. If any fish had been there, they were long gone now in fear. Once again, his webbed paws churned, bringing him back up to the surface. Expelling his held air as a loud laugh, his eyes shining with delight. "That was awesome!" He cried, bounding free of the water once more and shaking the excess water free.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Guesswho wrote:
(Uh... I pressed the plus and lol it was like 'Your vote has been casted' akdfljsdfn what does that mean? O.O)

Lostwhisker examined the tom, circling him and seeing the pitiful state he was in, "That's enough- I promised not to kill you and you're halfway there... But if you think you can then I guess who am I to argue-" He launched himself under the tom and lifted him off his paws- throwing him across the forest.

(Nighttalon better have a high pain tolerance Shocked

(It means you gave that person a positive rep point)

Nighttalon yowled in agony as he slammed into the forest floor. The world spun around him as he tried to get a grip on reality.

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
Letting loose a loud yowl, the tom flung himself from the branch, towards the water below. His paws churned air as the water approached almost fast enough to make him sick. Just the way he liked it. Swallowing a massive gulp of air, Harespring struck the water, his thick pelt protecting him from the worst of the impact. His yellow eyes scanned the river, seeing nothing but water, rocks and plant life on either side. If any fish had been there, they were long gone now in fear. Once again, his webbed paws churned, bringing him back up to the surface. Expelling his held air as a loud laugh, his eyes shining with delight. "That was awesome!" He cried, bounding free of the water once more and shaking the excess water free.

Mosswhisker brislted. "That wasn't awesome! What if you got killed?"
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:54 pm

(Oh, I'm almost feeling bad for Nighttalon. Almost.)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Mothflight wrote:

(Eh... almost.)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:03 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Eh... almost.)

(I'd RP, but I'm to busy laughing at Nighttalon's training session with Lostwhisker! xD)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 pm

"What happens when you're this tired in a fight?! You just going to give up?! Fight back! Let your instincts take over and survive. He bounded forward sliding underneath the warrior- ripping his belly with claws unsheathed. He skidded a ways on wobbly legs.
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

"Nah! I've done it plenty of times." The maine coon replied, brushing off the comment of his life. "It's super easy once you get the hang of it."
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Eh... almost.)

(I'd RP, but I'm to busy laughing at Nighttalon's training session with Lostwhisker! xD)

{XD}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Eh... almost.)

(xD)

Guesswho wrote:
"What happens when you're this tired in a fight?! You just going to give up?! Fight back! Let your instincts take over and survive. He bounded forward sliding underneath the warrior- ripping his belly with claws unsheathed. He skidded a ways on wobbly legs.

Nighttalon screeched. He tried to get up as blood began pulsing from the claw-marks in his stomach. They weren't fatally deep- but they stung enough. He stumbled. Lostwhisker was toying with him now. He knew it. Let him have his fun. I... can survive.

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
[sub]"Nah! I've done it plenty of times." The maine coon replied, brushing off the comment of his life. "It's super easy once you get the hang of it."

Mosswhisker blinked. "Can you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Lostwhisker gleefully bounded back and as soon as he seemed as though he was going to leap at him, he jumped over him and onto a neighboring tree. Kicking off of it, he pummeled Nighttalon, pining him on the ground, "Got to move fasted then that," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker gleefully bounded back and as soon as he seemed as though he was going to leap at him, he jumped over him and onto a neighboring tree. Kicking off of it, he pummeled Nighttalon, pining him on the ground, "Got to move fasted then that," he chuckled.

"I can't." He croaked. He hated being used as some kind of practice piece, but he knew he had to obey Lostwhisker's every command- which including sitting here and letting him abuse him as much as possible. He knew that he couldn't die, not while Lostwhisker wanted him to stay alive, at least.

(Totally made that last part up)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

"Teach you?" Harespring questioned, looking up towards the tree tops with narrowed eyes. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:28 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
"Teach you?" Harespring questioned, looking up towards the tree tops with narrowed eyes. "Sure!"

Her ears perked. "Really? That's great!"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:30 pm

"This is no fun," He growled getting off of him. He began licking the blood off his claws, "You're like a paralyzed rabbit." He sighed and his amber eyes glared at him so hard that he was sure he was burning a whole in the warrior's pelt, "I'm going to regret this but... We're taking a break and you're going to tell me about... Iceleaf." He grumbled the last part. As soon as he said it he wanted to reach for the words and shove them back down his throat.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Nighttalon hauled himself to his paws. "I don't want to talk about Iceleaf." He unsheathed his claws. "I'd rather fight."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

(This post here is for Moth)

Ripplejaw paced anxiously, waiting for Iceleaf's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:34 pm

"Fight?" He laughed, "I'm going to kill you in the process." He began sharpening his claws on a nearby rock, "Do you do this?" He asked and nodded toward his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: