CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 pm

cocokat wrote:
(This post here is for Moth)

Ripplejaw paced anxiously, waiting for Iceleaf's arrival.

"I'm here, Ripplejaw!" Iceleaf panted as she raced to her Dark Forest mentor.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Guesswho wrote:
"Fight?" He laughed, "I'm going to kill you in the process." He began sharpening his claws on a nearby rock, "Do you do this?" He asked and nodded toward his paws.

Nighttalon blinked. "Not usually." He started sharpening his claws on the rock. "You should train me more often. I admire your battle tactics."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:

Ripplejaw looked over at the white she-cat as she raced towards him. "You're late again, Iceleaf." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:39 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:

Ripplejaw looked over at the white she-cat as she raced towards him. "You're late again, Iceleaf." He growled.

She dipped her head. "I apologize. I had to put the kits to sleep, first."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:

He bared his teeth. "Your loyalty to the Dark Forest must always come first. Your kits are almost six moons old. This is your third night being late." He sprang at her, raking his claws down her side. "Let's see how in-practice you are." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:42 pm

{-sobs- So much DF drama that I'm not a part of}

"Well really all you have to do it make it to a branch the is over the water. You gotta be careful not to go to high or else it will be like hitting a stre-Thunderpath once you impact." Harespring meowed, looking back towards the she-cat. "You also want to go forepaws first so you dive into the water instead of hitting it or else it kinda hurts."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:44 pm

ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ wrote:
{-sobs- So much DF drama that I'm not a part of}

"Well really all you have to do it make it to a branch the is over the water. You gotta be careful not to go to high or else it will be like hitting a stre-Thunderpath once you impact." Harespring meowed, looking back towards the she-cat. "You also want to go forepaws first so you dive into the water instead of hitting it or else it kinda hurts."

She nodded, darting up a nearby tree that had a series of branches sticking out over the water.

(gtg)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
"Fight?" He laughed, "I'm going to kill you in the process." He began sharpening his claws on a nearby rock, "Do you do this?" He asked and nodded toward his paws.

Nighttalon blinked. "Not usually." He started sharpening his claws on the rock. "You should train me more often. I admire your battle tactics."

Lostwhisker narrowed his eyes, "Take it up with your mentor. I train very few and only the best. You could be the best- the potential is there but you have to find you're weakness and strength," he meowed coldly and indicated toward himself, "I have no fur, I lack the protection of a thick furry coat- that's why I don't let cats close when I fight not close enough for them to tear at my skin. I do, however, have long claws that help me stay away from close combat. If it's close combat- I have to be on top or else I'm vulnerable." He explained, "Of course, I compensate my vulnerabilities with agility and strength. That's what you need to do. Learn what makes you weak and what makes you strong in a fight."
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:

He bared his teeth. "Your loyalty to the Dark Forest must always come first. Your kits are almost six moons old. This is your third night being late." He sprang at her, raking his claws down her side. "Let's see how in-practice you are." He snarled.

Iceleaf growled and unsheathed her own claws. She ignored the pain and blood. "Remind me why you chose me to become your apprentice again?"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:57 pm

(Taking a nap now  Sleep )
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:22 pm

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 F112552f3d19a8565b7535a063f878fd_zps485c5e9e

Harespring watched as she vanished into the treetops, awaiting to see when she'd come down.
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 pm

(hello i am here :3 what do you guys think of what vinefang has done so far? who do you think he should kill next?)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

{I would give Vinefang a character to kill, but I love all my very few characters in my possession. XD}
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

(you dont have to, silver  Laughing  you could make a random cat like Ravencloud, if you really want to have him kill a character of yours)
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

{Eep I think I'm good. We are content at watching Vinefang from a roof}
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 pm

(XD maybe ill make another cat or someone else will be willing to donate)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:

Lostwhisker narrowed his eyes, "Take it up with your mentor. I train very few and only the best. You could be the best- the potential is there but you have to find you're weakness and strength," he meowed coldly and indicated toward himself, "I have no fur, I lack the protection of a thick furry coat- that's why I don't let cats close when I fight not close enough for them to tear at my skin. I do, however, have long claws that help me stay away from close combat. If it's close combat- I have to be on top or else I'm vulnerable." He explained, "Of course, I compensate my vulnerabilities with agility and strength. That's what you need to do. Learn what makes you weak and what makes you strong in a fight."

Nighttalon listened intently. He nodded as the tom finished speaking. "Can I ask a favor of you? Only one favor, and then I'll shut up for the rest of the night."

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:

Iceleaf growled and unsheathed her own claws. She ignored the pain and blood. "Remind me why you chose me to become your apprentice again?"

He slunk around her, purposefully brushing his tail along her cheek. "My, my. Somebody's curious tonight. Curiosity will kill you, Iceleaf. It always does." He stepped away from her and growled. "But I cannot tolerate tardiness in my apprentices. You must pay for what you've done." He sprang at her again, slicing her side with his claws.
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:23 pm

(i am here :3)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:26 pm

(Hey Wish! I'd like to do some possession stuff... mind if I make a living cat for you to possess?)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Iceleaf managed to dodge his attack. "Surely you, a powerful Dark Forest warrior, can do better than that!" she hissed with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 pm

(sure! but posessed by who? vinefang is already posessing wishbreeze)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Mothflight wrote:
Iceleaf managed to dodge his attack. "Surely you, a powerful Dark Forest warrior, can do better than that!" she hissed with a hint of sarcasm.

He laughed manically. "Fine, little warrior. See if you can do better." He stepped back. "Show me your dark side. Prove to me that you understand the mindset a true Dark Forest warrior follows."
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Lostwhisker's whiskers twitched and his whip of a tail scraped the dark soil, "A favor, hmm? I'm interested, go on."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 pm

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
(sure! but posessed by who? vinefang is already posessing wishbreeze)

(Make up a cat. Here's mine:

Darkclaw ~ small black tom with green eyes. He is very determined. He has a low pain tolerance, but doesn't mind pain, either. His Dark Forest mentor has put him under the mindset that pain makes him a stronger warrior. He is very merciful, but wishes to become the most powerful warrior to have lived.)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 pm

She growled. "Gladly," she hissed and eyed her mentor as if he were nothing more than a piece of prey. She flexed her shoulders and claws before lunging at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: