CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker, scoffed "That, my prodigy, was just the take-down." He ripped Nighttalon's skin with his long claws then sunk his- practically fangs- into his neck. The blood pooled in his mouth and with a claw still dug deep into the warriors chest, he flung Nighttalon like a kit into a tree. He didn't stop, he slammed the warrior into the tree repeatedly. The noise echoed through the whole Dark Forest. THUD, THUD THUD. He flung the warrior towards nearby brambles and while in air, he reached out a claw and tore it down his face.

Nighttalon screeched in agony. Blood pounded from his throat, spilling onto his paws. Blood streamed out of the fresh cut on his face. His whole body was on fire. He tried to get up, knowing Lostwhisker was on his way.

(I was thinking Lostwhisker should only heal Night every once in a while- not very often. You know, as part of his "favor".)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Mothflight wrote:
She looked at him with interest. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Just how far will you go to become the most powerful warrior ever?"
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:23 pm

"I have a special assignment for you today, Darkclaw." Gorsefoot purred, winding himself around the young tom. "A very special assignment..."
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:24 pm

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
"I have a special assignment for you today, Darkclaw." Gorsefoot purred, winding himself around the young tom. "A very special assignment..."

(Are you going to add some gore to the possession? Cause it would be interesting to see something other than just smoke.)

Darkclaw pricked his ears, interested. "An assignment? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

Her eyes narrowed. "I will be sure to kill all who stand in my way to become the leader of my Clan! That includes Crowstar and his pesky mate!" She honestly didn't know whether she would actually do this.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

Her eyes narrowed. "I will be sure to kill all who stand in my way to become the leader of my Clan! That includes Crowstar and his pesky mate!" She honestly didn't know whether she would actually do this.

"I see uncertainty in your eyes. Tell me what you really will do."
Back to top Go down
Icefire
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm

[ Oh wicked ]
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Icefire wrote:
[ Oh wicked ]

(Yup. And the fact that it is PG-15 makes it more entertaining xD)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm

(Such favor, much gracious XD XD)

Lostwhisker sprinted at the tom in full speed. He latched his sharp teeth into the tom's back left achilles tendon and clenched with the full power of his jaws. Lostwhisker set his claws on Nighttalon's stomach and stretched his body out, running his claws deeper into his stomach. His claw continued until his claw wrapped around his neck and dug in harder, "Close enough to death yet? Too bad!" He snarled, his dark amber eyes turning crazy for the thirst for blood.

(Much gore, might need to look away for the next part XD Its not crazy gruesome but eh, sounds like it fricken hurts)

With the achilles tendon still in his grip with his teeth, he tore the tendon away from the bone.

Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:30 pm

cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Maybe he needs to run her through some Lostwhisker training XD Or she will have to train with Lostwhisker-- this guys is Death I am sure of it)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Guesswho wrote:

Lostwhisker sprinted at the tom in full speed. He latched his sharp teeth into the tom's back left achilles tendon and clenched with the full power of his jaws. Lostwhisker set his claws on Nighttalon's stomach and stretched his body out, running his claws deeper into his stomach. His claw continued until his claw wrapped around his neck and dug in harder, "Close enough to death yet? Too bad!" He snarled, his dark amber eyes turning crazy for the thirst for blood.

(Much gore, might need to look away for the next part XD Its not crazy gruesome but eh, sounds like it fricken hurts)

With the achilles tendon still in his grip with his teeth, he tore the tendon away from the bone.

Pain exploded in Nighttalon's brain. He shrieked in agony. He managed to choke out a plea for more. He felt a strange sense of pleasure ripple up his spine. He was enjoying this? His claws dug deep into the earth. His whole body felt like it was being consumed, but, oddly, he felt no closer to passing out.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Maybe he needs to run her through some Lostwhisker training XD Or she will have to train with Lostwhisker-- this guys is Death I am sure of it)

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Icefire
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm

[ Weeeeee. Should I make a new kittay? ]
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Icefire wrote:
(Yeeas, yes you should)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm

(I was actually considering her mentor be Lostwhisker. xD)

Iceleaf growled. With much more confidence, she mewed, "I already told you! I will continue to train here and rise up the ranks of my Clan. Once I have become deputy, I shall kill both Crowstar and Leafpool."
Back to top Go down
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ
Child
ʂιʅʋҽɾ ʂραɾɾσɯ

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

{I'm going to bed. Night}
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Icefire wrote:

(Yes.)

Mothflight wrote:

Iceleaf growled. With much more confidence, she mewed, "I already told you! I will continue to train here and rise up the ranks of my Clan. Once I have become deputy, I shall kill both Crowstar and Leafpool."

"Excellent." He purred. "And as leader, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 pm

cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:

Pain exploded in Nighttalon's brain. He shrieked in agony. He managed to choke out a plea for more. He felt a strange sense of pleasure ripple up his spine. He was enjoying this? His claws dug deep into the earth. His whole body felt like it was being consumed, but, oddly, he felt no closer to passing out.

Lostwhisker used all his brain power to keep Nighttalon awake, to make him stronger. He then slid under the tom to pull him to his feet. He dipped down and clenched his right paw in his jaw then kicked with his hind legs onto Nighttalon's belly to pull the front leg out of socket. Releasing the leg from his mouth he scrambled up a tree- pushed off and twisted his body to land square on Nighttalon's shoulder- the same one he just pulled out of socket. His claws dug into the shoulder and under his body pressure, he heard a snap.

(Pretty sure a bone broke here  flower )
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Mothflight wrote:

(Wonder if she could handle the pain- she may have needed some prep work before training with him XD)
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 pm

"I shall become powerful! Even StarClan themselves will fear me! Then I shall gather my strongest warriors and destroy those other Clans the reside by the lake!"
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:

Lostwhisker used all his brain power to keep Nighttalon awake, to make him stronger. He then slid under the tom to pull him to his feet. He dipped down and clenched his right paw in his jaw then kicked with his hind legs onto Nighttalon's belly to pull the front leg out of socket. Releasing the leg from his mouth he scrambled up a tree- pushed off and twisted his body to land square on Nighttalon's shoulder- the same one he just pulled out of socket. His claws dug into the shoulder and under his body pressure, he heard a snap.

(Pretty sure a bone broke here  flower )

(Yup.)

Nighttalon hissed as he felt his shoulder break. His legs gave way, and he fell into a pool of his own blood. He could feel energy surging through his veins, silently begging Lostwhisker for more. He wanted power, and his father had convinced him that pain was the key to reaching it.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(Wonder if she could handle the pain- she may have needed some prep work before training with him XD)

(xDl Perhaps)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Mothflight wrote:
"I shall become powerful! Even StarClan themselves will fear me! Then I shall gather my strongest warriors and destroy those other Clans the reside by the lake!"

"Prove to me that you are being honest- that you will carry out these plans."
Back to top Go down
Icefire
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 pm

[ should it be a DF cat orrrr
O.o ]
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

(yeah, i will, because in my opinion, each DF warrior has a different way of posessing)

"Yes...first, you need to sharpen your claws and stretch, to prepare for this mission."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: