CrowClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.

Go down 
+3
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Mothflight
cocokat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 am

She still held on and her eyes gleammed with sickening delight when she saw the blood.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 am

Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker leaped on his back, squeezing him tight around the hips with his hind legs and wrapping his front legs around his neck and convulsed his muscles, cutting off Nighttalon's airway. He healed his broken shoulder to keep him standing but left the pain.

Nighttalon stumbled as he began to choke. He felt the feeling go out of his hind legs again. He coughed. Blood dribbled out of his mouth and onto his paws.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-fire-bombers
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 am

Mothflight wrote:
She still held on and her eyes gleammed with sickening delight when she saw the blood.

Ripplejaw fell back onto her, pinning her underneath him. He pushed down with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 am

Mothflight wrote:
(O.o I never thought she was this bloodthirsty)
Back to top Go down
http://bluejay66.deviantart.com
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 am

Gorsefoot moved himself so he controlled every inch of Darkclaw's body, then released the pain, jolting the tom awake.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am

~**///Wishbreeze**~ wrote:
Gorsefoot moved himself so he controlled every inch of Darkclaw's body, then released the pain, jolting the tom awake.

Darkclaw jolted awake. He tried to move, but found that he could not.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am

Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(I didn't either.)

Iceleaf yowled in pain and hissed. She tried to push Ripplejaw off her.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:18 am

cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Lostwhisker leaped on his back, squeezing him tight around the hips with his hind legs and wrapping his front legs around his neck and convulsed his muscles, cutting off Nighttalon's airway. He healed his broken shoulder to keep him standing but left the pain.

Nighttalon stumbled as he began to choke. He felt the feeling go out of his hind legs again. He coughed. Blood dribbled out of his mouth and onto his paws.
With bone crushing intensity, Lostwhisker choked him harder, he wouldn't stop until all the air went out. He loosened his hind legs and brought them up in the air then forced them down. He slammed his body down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:21 am

Mothflight wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(I didn't either.)

(Guess everyone has a dark side)
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 am

Gorsefoot stood up, stretching Darkclaw's legs. Ah, it feels good to be alive again. I forgot what a heartbeat felt like.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 am

Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(I didn't either.)

(Guess everyone has a dark side)

(Yup. xD)
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:28 am

Mothflight wrote:
Guesswho wrote:
Mothflight wrote:

(I didn't either.)

Ripplejaw refused to move.

Guesswho wrote:
cocokat wrote:
Guesswho wrote:

With bone crushing intensity, Lostwhisker choked him harder, he wouldn't stop until all the air went out. He loosened his hind legs and brought them up in the air then forced them down. He slammed his body down onto him.

Blackness began to swarm Nighttalon's body as all the air was crushed out of him.

Gorsefoot stood up, stretching Darkclaw's legs. Ah, it feels good to be alive again. I forgot what a heartbeat felt like.

Fear crept into Darkclaw's mind. "W-what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 am

She growled in frustration. Her eyes blazed like fire when she finally got him off her. She quickly stood up.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 am

Mothflight wrote:
She growled in frustration. Her eyes blazed like fire when she finally got him off her. She quickly stood up.

He turned to face her, eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 am

He kept the pressure on feeling the neck creek as he went- just waiting to snap. He held it there, allowing the tom to bathe on the pain
Back to top Go down
Icefire
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 am

[ Posted it on the joining page on the forums ]
Back to top Go down
Guesswho
Citizen
Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 am

(Gtg, night! Also I probably won't be on until 12:00pm Mountain time)

Last edited by Guesswho on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 am

"Never do that again!" she snarled as she began to circle him like a hawk to a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

Guesswho wrote:
He kept the pressure on feeling the neck creek as he went- just waiting to snap. He held it there, allowing the tom to bathe on the pain

Nighttalon squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain.

Mothflight wrote:
"Never do that again!" she snarled as she began to circle him like a hawk to a rabbit.

He bared his teeth. "You don't boss me around, apprentice."
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:37 am

I have control of your body, Darkclaw... Gorsefoot hissed. I just need to complete a few tasks, then we shall train.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:38 am

She growled and prepared to attack him again.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 am

I have control of your body, Darkclaw... Gorsefoot hissed. I just need to complete a few tasks, then we shall train.

"Give me my body back!"

Mothflight wrote:
She growled and prepared to attack him again.

Ripplejaw waited.
Back to top Go down
Mothflight
Politician
Mothflight

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 am

She suddenly stopped. CExactly how long do I have to fight you?"
Back to top Go down
~**///Wishbreeze\\\**~
Child

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 am

Why should I? This will help you, too.
Back to top Go down
cocokat
Admin
cocokat

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:44 am

Mothflight wrote:
She suddenly stopped. CExactly how long do I have to fight you?"

He bared his teeth. "Until you prove your point."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.   CrowClan Testing/Practice Page. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrowClan Testing/Practice Page.
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrowClan :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: